Since the COVID-19 pandemic, Iran’s Ministry of Health & Medical Education (MHOME) conducted diverse research in laboratories & advised mandatory guidelines that must be complied by all people in the country. Different instructions and recommendations covering diverse aspects of the disease control and prevention have been released by MHOME and their subdivisions in order to minimize the burden of the disease and the speed of its propagation.
Significant guidelines which are approved by WHO experts which are as follows:
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands regularly
- Avoid crowds & keep social distance
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Boost immune system through eating fresh fruits and vegetable
Nika travel is committed to do the necessary arrangements to have contract with hotels & Transportation companies that comply with COVID-19 protocols so that they must do the following criteria in their services according to our contract:
- Body temperature measurement on arrival
- Disinfect shoes, suitcases or clothes on arrival
- Provide Complimentary sanitizers & Mask
- Disinfect rooms in check-in & check-out
- Disinfect restaurants, surfaces, lobby everyday
- Use sanitizer in Bus and disinfect seats and surfaces everyday
Considering the above, we look forward for a near future fruitful tourism industry.